Just got racked, Sansui style!

EddyFranner

A good day it has been. My neighbor a sweet older lady sold me her husband Roberts old system she has had unused for the past three or so years since his passing and let me have first shot at it due to being an audio fanatic in her eyes like her husband was, all with original paper work, owners manuals and sales receipts. A good day indeed! Sansui AU717, TU517, GX-5 rack, SE-3110 cassette deck, SE-7 E.Q. and a pretty good pair of Fisher ST-441 speakers all in excellent condition.:music::banana::banana:
ChristmasTree003-1.jpg
ChristmasTree005-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice rack! Sansui that is.

Leads me to wonder how she sounds out to those great shape Fishers?

You scored big there. Best to do some additional neighbor chores for her and thank her every day for a week!

Where's the uhh.....Oh, I found it.
:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

That is just amazing! I love it! I didn't even know sansui had matching tape decks and such, I thought it was just integrated, EQ, and tuner.

Now you have me drooling...
The tape deck is really something, are those rare because I haven't seen but that one there.

Last edited:
Sansui Score............

Great score on that Sansui rack system!
Looks like even the actual rack is originally from Sansui as well.
Nice, real sweet score!

let me have first shot at it due to being an audio fanatic in her eyes like her husband was[/IMG]

..That's how all deals should be. The market would be so different if things just went from collector to collector, not the resellers/estate salers looking to get rich like the American Pickers guys.

Last edited:
I have not seen like mine SE-3110

Where's the uhh.....Oh, I found it.
:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

That is just amazing! I love it! I didn't even know sansui had matching tape decks and such, I thought it was just integrated, EQ, and tuner.

Now you have me drooling...
The tape deck is really something, are those rare because I haven't seen but that one there.

I have seen a few if i am not mistaken the SE-1110 decks, not so rare.:music:

Thanks for the look see and comments folks, I have spent last night enjoying the set up for awhile and man the AU-717 really performs well, and for the TU-517 tuner I have two words "LOVE IT" I thought my Concept 11.0 tuning section worked well and I know it does but the TU-517 is a real stand out. One thing is I had never seen or heard the Fisher ST-441 speakers and they sound really nice and accurate at low to medium levels, I have to say I was mildly impressed by them. Have a great day everyone.

Back
Top Bottom