Just how into it are you?

I am into all aspects. A sound I like is the goal. I could afford “better” than I have but I like how what I have sounds. Most the people who’s opinions I respect that have heard it, think it sounds better than it should, whatever that means. I have put way more of my time technician wise and getting the loft set up as good as it can be than any money I have in it.

Making a lifestyle change that freaking stuff is just stuff and unloading EVERYTHING and moving into a tiny house has made me concentrate on getting what I have great.

:rockon:

CD806DC5-EC27-4F1C-8114-9EE5FD8B57EC.jpeg

Last edited:
I set an album on the TT, que up the arm, set the stylus down, turn the volume to my desired listening pleasure, sit down, and enjoy.
Why make it hard?

That’s what I do, I just put in the effort to make it sound it’s best in the space, it’s all part of the hobby to me!!! :banana:

I'm all in! After a decade or two I've finally been able to upgrade things over the past couple of years. I still have a few things to go, but I'm in a lot better place than I was four years ago!

Final part of it for me will be when I can move into a place that has a bigger family room that I can use for listening. I'm OK now but the sound isn't optimal--the room's a little tight and has to serve the purpose of being a multi-use room.

My mantra for living and "stuff": I only need three things. A good bicycle, a good kitchen and a good stereo and not always in that order. The bicycle is for riding, the kitchen is for cooking and the stereo is for listening. The end point is what matters most.

Final part of it for me will be when I can move into a place that has a bigger family room that I can use for listening. I'm OK now but the sound isn't optimal--the room's a little tight and has to serve the purpose of being a multi-use room.

Me Too, my room is to small for the type of equipment I like

I am deeply, deeply into "it". Our description or idea of what "it" is, is different in most cases. My cheap new Polk speakers, 1998 BPC Pioneer AVR and 51 year old ears enjoy listening every chance I get. I am a melomaniac.

Back
Top Bottom