Just like his avatar, vodsonic is one of the best

markshan

Sir Thrift a Lot
I've sold to him once, and this is (IIRC) my second purchase from him. His grading on this copy of Hunky Dory was very conservative. We all hesitate to buy a VG record, and I usually do as well, but I knew who I was dealing with. If any of you saw this record in person, for $7 shipped (again IIRC), I don't believe there is a vinyl collector here who would even hesitate to get out his wallet. Very conservatively graded and as always an absolute pleasure to do business with. Thanks as always, vodsonic!

Oh, and the record came just in time as I've been negligent as a father. I put it on and "Changes" started playing, to which my daughter announced "Oh, this is Bowie? I thought it was The Beatles." So vodsonic provided a valuable service to my entire family.

I bought some CDs from Noah on a Friday and they were delivered to my house the following Monday from Montana to PA. He sent them first class mail instead of media mail. Turns out, we had dealt with each other before, but I didn't recognize his location. He lived in NC over 5 years ago when I think I sold him some records.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom