Just ordered new badges from Klipsch

I just ordered two new jubilee badges for my 1976 La Scalas I purchased this weekend. They must have decided to start charging shipping, mine were $35. I will post pics, and I and just double sided taping then on the grill before anyone starts screaming at me.

IMG_20170129_224935.jpg

I just ordered two new jubilee badges for my 1976 La Scalas I purchased this weekend. They must have decided to start charging shipping, mine were $35. I will post pics, and I and just double sided taping then on the grill before anyone starts screaming at me.

View attachment 860161

WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!! Hahaha, can't wait to see the picture! Good for you, they'll look great!

Here they are. Got the badges in less than 24hrs. I will allow that I am only 4 hours away from hope as the crow flies. But damn, if that wasn't the best customer service I have ever had from a large company. Crossovers are currently getting overhauled a few miles away at Crites. I am completely in love with these guys. Pictured with the guilty party in my new found love for older Klipsch, set of '85 KG4'S I lucked out finding with my neighbor recently.

Attachments

• IMG_20170131_231005.jpg
    IMG_20170131_231005.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20170131_231111.jpg
    IMG_20170131_231111.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 88
I've had a set of Heresy II's for quite awhile. When I bought them, they were missing both the Klipsch badges. I've lived with it for years, looking for the OEM from time to time. Every time I find a set, they're way to much $$.

Today I ordered the current pie logo replacement for the Heritage series speakers (referred to as the Jubilee Logo 070249) directly from Klipsch. I know they're not the correct badge but at least they'll have the Klipsch logo and it was only $25 for the pair, including shipping. I really don't intend on selling them, just really wanted some sort of badge on them. Anxious to see them and put them on.
Thanks for the heads up on these. Did you order from the main office, or did you call the hope factory directly? Mine were 8 bucks more than yours for shipping, still totally worth it.

Thanks for the heads up on these. Did you order from the main office, or did you call the hope factory directly? Mine were 8 bucks more than yours for shipping, still totally worth it.

Not sure how yours shipped? If they went UPS or Fed Ex that might be the difference. Mine came in an envelope via USPS.

They all look great. I particularly like the way Ericshaun mirrored the badges from the left to the right - excellent!
I bought a pair of Klipsch Cornwall ll's a while back with no grilles and I'm having no luck finding a pair let alone with badges.

How/where did you guys order the badges? I don't see any information regarding to parts ordering on their website.

I also have a question, are the new badges metal or plastic? They look nice regardless of what they are made of. Also, I've never heard of reducing value by restoring the appearance. For a while, on the Klipsch forum, the "fanatics" were swapping out their old copper Klipsch badges for these new ones and you could get the old badges really cheap.

I also have a question, are the new badges metal or plastic? They look nice regardless of what they are made of. Also, I've never heard of reducing value by restoring the appearance. For a while, on the Klipsch forum, the "fanatics" were swapping out their old copper Klipsch badges for these new ones and you could get the old badges really cheap.
they are cast metal of better quality than the original plastic ones I feel. I have originals and like them too so it's not like they were not nice and I still do like the early clear plastic versions. Hey they are Klipsch so what's not to like?

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, I just called 1-888-250-8561 which is their customer service contact # off of their website. They helped and took my order and info.

They all look great. I particularly like the way Ericshaun mirrored the badges from the left to the right - excellent!
I bought a pair of Klipsch Cornwall ll's a while back with no grilles and I'm having no luck finding a pair let alone with badges.
Bob Crites can help you with the grills.

Back
Top Bottom