Just starting out, pics to come!

Galaxie65

Always looking for new gear to try
So I've been really interested in audio for some time and have always shared a love for it. I've always been a sucker for vintage and anything that was of quality ideally. Below is a list of what I have currently and through it all I'm attempting to make a nice system. Ideally I'll sell off a chunk to purchase the better quality pieces and so on.

Pioneer SX-650/750/850
Pioneer CT-F500
Pioneer TH-30
Sansui 881
Sansui SC-3300
Sony C85ES
Dual TT 1241
Technics SL-DD33
Bryston B3
Audio Research LS2

Klipsch Chorus CHO WO *1985 I believe*
Bose 201 Series 3

Koss K-717
Realistic Nova 40

Rowe AMI MM4 Jukebox

I'm still pushing to build more and more and when I can load up some pics I will as soon as possible. Might be when I get off work! :music:

Here is the pics of my current setup, still working away to make it bigger! :banana::banana:

Attachments

• IMG_20110602_151645.jpg
    IMG_20110602_151645.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_20110602_151655.jpg
    IMG_20110602_151655.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20110602_151709.jpg
    IMG_20110602_151709.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 136
Really nice assortment of gear! You ever think of swapping the position of the stand and your right speaker?

I'm wondering that too. Is it a conscious decision to have the two speakers next to each other?

Nice equipment.

Tyler

Here is the pics of my current setup, still working away to make it bigger! :banana::banana:

still working away to make it bigger huh? ...another doomed soul, nothing but enablers here. :D

Become a subscriber, and you'll find lots of gear offered here to make your dream come true.

Galaxie, bigest imrpvents to be had would be to sell off most of that (keep your favorite receiver for a nice vintage system) and then use that money to get a nice set of speakers and a good source for that Bryston and AR. Those two, IMO, will trump just about any vintage receiver on the market.

Biggest improvement you can get right now though is doing some rearangeing to get those Klipsch in a more optimal position (as a side note my speakers arnt either due to space constraints sadly.)

You are well on your way to one hell of a system though. :yes:

Thanks everybody, I'm going to have to move the speakers around. That just happend to be the easy spot to place them until I get everything sorted. I picked up some more gear today and I'll post it up!

My first system was based around an SX650 nice little receiver, post a pic of the jukebox.

Looks like the beginning stages of what I like to call, Audio Acquisition Syndrome....:scratch2: Love that AR!

Back
Top Bottom