Just wanted to introduce myself

Pioneered

Hello all, as you may have guessed I'm new to the forum but, not to forums in general.
I'm a bit aged at 64 but, I still love a good stereo system from when they were made to stay made and of course good music (opinions may vary).
I purchase a Sansui receiver when I was just 18 but, like many things it got lost along the way.
When I was in my early twenties I bought a Pioneer SX-828 receiver and PL-12D belt drive turntable along with a pair of 701A speakers from a friend at work for I think about $40
and still have it and have collected other Pioneer units to go along with it. Have a Pioneer CT-F7171 cassette deck player/recorder, H-R100 8 Track player/Recorder, SR-202W Reverb and 4
CS-05 speakers, all Pioneer except the Teac A-4010S reel to reel. And yes I still have 8 tracks, cassettes, reels and Vinyl . I'm just to cheap to try and replace it with all one media, besides it's fun
playing the old stuff. And another good thing about the age of my set up, about mid 70's is that I have enough knowledge to work on most of it if need be having been a CET for a short time long ago.
But, it won't stop me from trying to learn more from you all in the future.
wink.png

Thank you, Good to be here.
Ya know, I was born in Oregon city, good to see someone from my home town here.:bigok:

Back
Top Bottom