Just what we need for the AK Party boat

Oh Great thats just a drop in the bucket to some Arab countries who are just itching for a toy like that.

If it cant be AK's official party boat then scrap it :p:

i would think AK's budget for a party boat is a little less than what that carrier is up to so far. With that in mind, I can get us a good deal on this little party boat...

a hotel? lol.

i bet the accomodations are very cramped, like 10 bunks to a room. who in their right mind would stay there as a hotel.

A resturant? omg.

The costs to keep that thing afloat and everything would be far greater than renting out a building. i would not pay more to eat on the thing.

how about what everyone really would use it for. An aircraft carrier! jay leno can add it to his car collection... bill gates can use it when we all try to kill him for being such a rich terd with too much money :D :uzi:

Look close. That carrier has no aircraft aboard. It is one of the "practice" carriers parked off one of our coasts. It is used to train new naval aviators in carrier operations. That being said, we could probably get it at a steal price.... then when we get the lowball price, I spring my military discount request on them, knocking the price down even further. Savvy shopper here.

Toasted Almond

In case we have enough loose change to get this boat, how many AKers would be needed to get this thing underway on the ocean? In the movies there is the bridge and the engine room, I am sure it takes more than a dozen guys to run that thing. I can turn the steering wheel, someone has to show me where is the brake :p:

If I was a rich man I would just buy it for the coolness factor, those big hangers have plenty of room to have luxury accomadations built, deck has plenty of room to land your private helicopter and there is lots of room for a pool, tennis court, bb court whatever ;) Floating mansion here I come :D

California lottery is now at 70 mega. Got one ticket in hand tonight. If it turn out to be the winning ticket.......

Good Luck with that ticket Solder Iron :)
If you hit the jackpot I can drive that thing over here.
Would be a blast to kick those motors full forward and Thor is sipping on a drink with 15 halfnaked women around on the deck, right Thor ? :p:

Damn! I didn't even see the link to ebay, so I guess it's NOT one of our practice carriers.

Ebay also had a Lockheed C-141 Starlifter aircraft auctioned a few years ago. It sat on the flightline at McGuire AFB for the longest time. A hard landing had "broken its back" and it was no longer airworthy. I think it went for $5k or so, which was a drop in the bucket considering the MILES of copper wire on that thing.

Toasted Almond

This yacht will pay for itself. Think of all the young beautiful women that will can sell ocean cruises to. They'll all be sun tanning on deck.
Oh and leave the wives and girlfriends at home. This is going to be a smorgsborg.:D

Back
Top Bottom