Will this work?

IMG_9939_stitch.jpg

The forum software is resizing the image. Download the zip file instead...

Attachments

• IMG_9939_stitch.zip
    395.1 KB · Views: 20
First of all, I want to thank you all, who have helped me with the amplifier's repair. I want to tell you that the issue I had was located on the XT102 crystal, due to that it didn't work playing stereo signals, nor the indicator was lit. I'm very happy because all it is working.
A special gratitude to redk9258 for sending the schematics.

Yes, i actually bought the servise manual to, when i bought the reciever. Does yours have all the extra service bulletins and suppluments? I can scan them if you dont.

Yes it has 4 bulbs, not 3 like the 9v or 950v recievers. I believe the i believe the origional bulbs for the 999v were 8v .2a (not .25a).

Not exactly sure if all of RX receivers originally had 8v .2a bulbs, as i have not seen them in my 8v or working 9v/950v but all of those could have been replaced before hand.

View attachment 850693
I could sure use service manual for this receiver if anyone has it, I've been looking for a long time

I have a copy of the manual, but I think shipping would be very expensive. There is one on ebay at this moment.
yeah the ones on ebay cost over $20 shipping also, was hoping one could be uploaded somewhere. I found one for rx1001 but I'm not sure just how similar they are

It's too much for me to scan. Even with $20 shipping, it's not much more than when you actually had to buy the printed paper manuals from the factory. We are spoiled by free stuff online!

It's too much for me to scan. Even with $20 shipping, it's not much more than when you actually had to buy the printed paper manuals from the factory. We are spoiled by free stuff online!
yeah but they would be using them often and paid for it each time..for me 50 dollars total is too much for a paper manual

Are you working on one of these monsters with a bad display?
yeah the right side been giving me trouble..I resoldered the pins on top and it fixed it but when it warms up it starts again so I gotta do it better, but I'd like to know which pin goes where. I'd also like to know what is the pitch of those flat cables because there seems to be some being sold on ebay

yeah the right side been giving me trouble..I resoldered the pins on top and it fixed it but when it warms up it starts again so I gotta do it better, but I'd like to know which pin goes where. I'd also like to know what is the pitch of those flat cables because there seems to be some being sold on ebay
I tried to take some pictures and stitch them together but it just isn't working for me. I have one from before..
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zttPTc9I5uY7A53rUrM1u1FF2XnZIqFR/view?usp=sharing

Back
Top Bottom