I really hate to call this thread a restore but I recently picked up a KA-6100 and plan to get it working better. The thing is dirty. Restaurant or bar setting is my guess. I don't think it has been opened in a long time. I pulled the cover and checked out. All fuses were not burned out but 2 10A, 1 30A/32V, and a 250mA for the burned out lamps. They should be 4A and a 500mA for the lamp. They were coated in a sticky mess so they have been there for a long time. Got the SM from HifiEngine and started checking voltages. I pulled the fuses to check the transformer since too big of fuses can burn up the windings. All is good. I replaced the fuses with more appropriate size and powered it up on a DBT. No glow and the relay kicked in. +-35 volts on the rails (using the DBT). put a signal though it and got a crappy sine wave. Note the lower half is larger than the upper half. I read a few other posts on PS caps so I'll get an order pulled together but I'm encouraged. I'm missing an input selector knob (shaft might even be bent) and the power switch will need straightening. More to follow once I dig into this deeper. If anyone has worked on one of these and have suggestions, please share. I think this might be a fun project.