KA-7100 Glut

gyusher

-don't go round hungry-
There is a glut of this Kenwood KA-7100 integrated amps on eBay right now. . . Here is 1 of them. . .60-65wpc great little middleweight KW,
Anyone know this amp??? They are a bargain right now. . .

Probably a nice lil' integrated. 60 wpc. I have the TOTL KA-9100 and it sounds awfully good with the L100's.
In the right system 60 wpc is more than enough!

I have found a mint 9100 KW and a mint Pioneer SA-9100???? Both priced right. . . I have a SA-9100 and love it. . . The KW is nice. . . Does it (9100) have Pre outs???
I use these little amps with a subwoofer to take the low bass off the amp, I guess the KW has enough grunt that I can run it full range. . .

gyusher-
The KA-9100 does indeed have pre outs and main ins.
It also has quite a following around these parts, if you do a search I'm sure you'll find a few glowing comments...;)
Cheers,
-Paul

Thanks for the info. . .

Thanks. . . I like some Kenwood amps. . . This one in particular but I love that Pioneer SA-9100 I have too. . . And I can get the 9100 Pioneer cheaper. I have a ProLogic system in mind using SA-9100 amps for my bedroom to play all the VHS HiFi tapes I have that are ProLogic plus I will upgrade to DD 5.1 down the road. . .I think 3 SA-9100s in a system would be great. Then I could buy RuSsmans 1500 Parasound to control the amps. My wifes car wreck set me back about a month. . .

Kenwood KA 7100--Nice

Sold these too. Owned one in the late '70s and liked it. Paired with JBL Decade 36's and HPM 100's. Wished I kept those HPM's. They were a nice amp.

Eric

SA-9100

I bought the SA-9100. . . Cheap. . . Now I have two. . . Need three for my project. . . Speaking of a project. . . I havnt seen this one yet. . .7mo now I better get out there before I am dis owned. . .

Back
Top Bottom