Kamakiri Departs for New Ventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Admin
Admin
As everyone here knows, Tim Poliniak (Kamakiri) is good at turning ideas into realities. As very few people know, Tim has been experimenting with several new ideas over the past months, and has now decided to retire from his active role on AK to bring those new ventures to life.

On behalf of the entire mod community, Tim, you will be greatly missed.

I want to wish Tim well in his future projects and let him know that the door to AK will always be open to him. Take care.

Dave

Tim's new projects are exciting, and I can understand why he's decided to concentrate on them. Nevertheless, we'll miss him greatly. Bon voyage, Captain.

Last edited:
See you around the net me amigo! I know we'll be talking, so I can build web sites for you. :thmbsp:

You have developed nourished and help mold this playground for everyone of us, my hats off to you sir!!!! Don't be a stranger, pretty sure you still owe me a visit....................

Tim, thanks for your part in building this place that I've come to love. Very best wishes for success in your endeavors, and I hope that you'll drop by to let us know how things are going.
Rich

Thanks for all you have done here and best wishes for your new adventure in life. :beerchug:

Carl

Tim,

I believe I speak for many folks when I say that I am grateful to you for the vision, guidance and wisdom you have contributed over the years to make AudioKarma successful.

Best wishes for success with your new projects... I am sure they will interesting!

I'm stunned. I don't know what to say.

I sincerely hope your new venture is successful beyond your dreams.

Clay

Tim
There really aren't any words I can think of to describe how much I admire you and the great community you helped to create here!
I'll just say thank you my friend!
Stay in touch, I'll do the same!
Scott

I'm speechless! Tim, just know that we all appreciate all you've done in creating Audio Karma and that we'll be upset if you don't come back to visit with us from time to time. The best of luck with all your future endeavours!

Tim, you are the father of AK, and it's ideals and decency are your children, just the same as if they were flesh and blood. It wouldn't be here if it were not for you, and by if by some miracle it was, it wouldn't be the same.

Vaya Con Dios, you will be sorely missed my friend - Steve

Tim, my friend, you have created IMHO the best place on the entire WWW. That is an amazing accomplishment - of the millions of sites, this one is the best. Audio is only a small part of the "community" here.

I don't know what to say except thank you, Godspeed in all your endeavors, and stay in touch.

Jeff

Last edited:
Tim, while you may be moving onto new endeavours, that which you have created here is in good hands and will continue to grow and prosper. We owe it to you to continue to grow AK in the spirit you intended.
We will never forget all of your hard work that helped make AK what it is today.
As another Captain said, "It was fun...."

The Audiokarma community won't be the same without you. Drop in, when you can.

Captain, I wish you every success in your new projects.

I am stunned,well I was stunned before I read this post.!! Tim I have always admired you as a family man,a philosopher,a scholar and most of all a great friend.

Best of luck in every venture you partake,your savvy,compassion and wisdom will carry you far

AFA

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom