Kamakiri Departs for New Ventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
You leaving..?
That's a shame..I remember how small AK was when Moondog open the door here for me back in 2002.
Time flies..:D
You did a hell of a job building this forum and the size now it's amazing, wish you the best of luck in the future Tim.:thmbsp:

Well I did not see this coming, but I echo the statements made before me and only hope the best for you.
Thank you for creating a place that I can semi relate with others of my addiction and not get funny looks when I mention old stereo gear.
You just do not really know the haven you have created for all of us.
Take care and best wishes in all that you do.

Good luck and hope you find what your looking for....I still haven't :D but the searching part is half the fun. Its been awhile since a core group of members jumped ship on the Audio Utopia sight to this one. I'm not as active as I used to be but raising a child is a full time job!!! On top of the full time job I have where I work too much!!!

Tim/Kamakiri... You will be missed. I am only new here compared to some of the others but it feels like home.

Clarence said:
Does anyone else hope Tim pops into this thread???

Aren't Kamakiri and "admin" one in the same? I thought Tim made the "Kamakiri" account because he didnt know he could rename the admin account :scratch2: :scratch2: .

(Also, Kamakiri is the 2nd registered account on AK)

I have been avoiding this thread for two weeks now because I just don't know what to say. Tim has been the best admin / founder ever - never lost his cool, never a harsh word but at the same time firm and in control.

I am saddened and will miss him very much - all the best Captain.

- Dave

I too am saddened to see you go Tim! Without yourself, Dave, Luther (and probably many others that I don't even know about), we wouldn't have this fine place to frequent. I truly appreciate all that you have done for us here. I wish you the very best in what lies ahead of you. If you ever need anything from the Victorville, Ca. area (I know you are always hunting for things), please let me know if I can help. Stick your head in every now and then and say hello, let us know how you're doing.

Take care,

Ron

Holy shit. I can't believe you didn't consult me beforehand Tim.

You take care. Me and my family wish and pray for nothing but the very best that life can bring, to you and your family.

Anyone care to post updates on how Tim's new ventures are coming along? Interested folks would like to know!

Regards,
Gordon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom