Kansas City Area Ping Thread

Pretty new to the Vintage audio scene and live a couple of hours away from you guys. Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Maybe in the future I can come by for your guys get togethers. It all sounds pretty fun.

Sounds like a good set of positive responses - even if you can only bring a sling! Mccalijd you and your sling are welcome anytime.

Did anyone start a thread? I don't see it, but freely admit I am not among the most perceptive of humans.

Just in case YOU aren't looking in the Events threads - I put our meeting date and info there - new KC Mtg thread. We are planning on Sat., June 2nd. At my house. PM me and I'll send the address and my cell phone number. I think I have start at 1PM. You can just click on the link above. I live in Piper,KS. A few miles north of The Legends.

Last edited:
Hey guys! I'm not sure if you all have Facebook, but I went ahead and took a step toward hopefully gathering some of our local enthusiasts. Right now the goal is to gather as many of us as we can for discussion, and eventually I'd like to move on toward face to face meet ups, maybe do a local audio tour where we stop at several homes to hear what we all have to offer etc. Feel free to invite your friends, and I hope to be chatting and LISTENING with you all soon!

Kansas City Home Audio Enthusiasts
https://www.facebook.com/groups/238644926794664/
-Evan

I just jumped in, too. I check Facebook every couple of weeks, so I may not be the most active participant.

Anyone going to any of the Charlie Parker fest events or concerts this week?
I just started researching it. Not too familiar with any artists performing, but it should be fun.

I am not going this year due to a trip to buy an old Kenwood, but have gone to several events in years past. Nights at the blue room are always fun!
My Dad happens to be really close with Charlie's step-daughter Kim, she usually comes and stays with my parents for the week.
I haven't heard anything about her visiting year however.

Back
Top Bottom