Kansas city fall fest. official sign up thread & INFO

stereocuuple

Two Channel Only
Subscriber
So Erin & I want to make up for the boner we pulled last june. We would like to host a get together at our house this fall before it gets cold. If you are interested please post here to start. October is our target and to start the fray lets say oct. 13 which is a saturday.

Eric & Erin

I'm about 80% sure I can make it on October 13. If the calendar remains unfettered, as it is now, I can be there. Thanks for hosting!

Seems like I was invited to some inlaw's inlaw thing that day, so hell yes; I'll come to Eric and Erin's on the 13th! I've missed the last few events and I'm looking forward to some good tunes and food. Does Tox have the chicken suit?

It is a maybe for me. I have to see what the wife says, after moving and all. I mean, we have her mother with us, who is slowly getting less healthy and needs more help all the time. 50% here.

It would be a treat if you could make it. We have room for overnights.

Seems like I was invited to some inlaw's inlaw thing that day, so hell yes; I'll come to Eric and Erin's on the 13th! I've missed the last few events and I'm looking forward to some good tunes and food. Does Tox have the chicken suit?

My brother as always you are welcome day or night.

so this seems like the vote is in and Sat. Oct 13 2018 is on. Lets say noon for start till whenever. Erin & I will cover the meat & breads. If you would like to bring a side dish please post here in the thread so we can get an idea of what else we will need.

So Erin & I want to make up for the boner we pulled last june. We would like to host a get together at our house this fall before it gets cold. If you are interested please post here to start. October is our target and to start the fray lets say oct. 13 which is a saturday.

Eric & Erin

How do I obtain address info?

Thanks

Russellc

I've PM'd for address info, planning to make this one. Likely to bring some solid state class A creation. Maybe FirstWatt AlephJ clone?

Russellc

OK everyone we are 2 weeks out. Erin & I will make the meat for taco bar. We will be doing a shredded pork & a ground beef mix. We would welcome and sides like beans, Mexican rice, dip's etc. lets post here in this thread please so we can get a handle on what we need to do.

In addition any one with folding tables for the swap & sell would be greatly appreciated .

We have all the tableware & cups along with ice in coolers.

So far i have the following members as coming Of course wives & significant other are welcome.

Russellc
BigEICat
Splatter Pak
Toxcrusadr
MrBill_KC
evaroo90
kurtgo
Eric n Kc
tyella
opossumcrush
Blast
jdsalinger

There may be a few others from the KC audio enthusiast facebook group as well. Both Erin & I are looking forward to seeing you all.

Eric & Erin

Back
Top Bottom