Kansas city fall fest. official sign up thread & INFO

RussellC, should I bring something to hook up that Class A power to? Maybe the 4.2's? It was a sweet combo last time. :thumbsup: Or the Atlantic Oracle III's, unless Tyella is tired of lugging them around. :p

I'll bring something that will probably gel closer to the event. Thinking either pie, or something to go on tacos like some grilled peppers and onions.

Last edited:
I've got 6 folding tables I can bring. Probably a dip or two as well. Could bring an amp(s), maybe a dac, if needed. Whatever else, let me know.

Kurt

How about some of those crappy speakers and stuff you keep down in the basement? :rflmao:

And your refrigerator. :beerchug:

Ok on crappy stuff...................no on the frig!!!

Hey
Debs on the crappy stuff.
I'm thinking about putting together a list of junk, I mean treasures that I could bear to part with. Eric

Ok, everybody. As you may know, we will be supplying the main dish (tacos two ways). We will, however, need some assistance with side dishes and accompaniments. Rather than having fifteen people show up with chips:biggrin:, please sign up for what you would be able to bring. If you want to bring something else, post it here so we will know what to expect. A list of items you can assist with:

Shredded lettuce and Diced Tomato
Sour Cream
Cheese
Chips (2 or 3 people)
Salsas (2 or 3 people)
Beans
Desserts (2 or 3 people) **Tox
Dips of any kind (2 or 3 people)
Anything else you can think of that would be good with tacos!:banana:

Thanks in Advance for your help! We look forward to hosting all of you!

I will send PMs with our address to all who have stated interest in attending; if you need our address and I don't send it to you, please reach out via PM or in this thread.

Regards,
Mrs. Stereocuuple

I'll figure out what food to bring to the Fest a little later.

I'm good for what ever others don't sign up for.

Will any talented solder jockeys be there with their implements of construction? I need a new power cord soldered in my Marantz 7 preamp. The original cord works but looks kind of dangerous. I have neither the talent or equipment to do a proper job.

MrBill

_DSC4193.jpg _DSC4194.jpg

Will any talented solder jockeys be there with their implements of construction? I need a new power cord soldered in my Marantz 7 preamp. The original cord works but looks kind of dangerous. I have neither the talent or equipment to do a proper job.

MrBill

View attachment 1299827 View attachment 1299828
i could bring my Hakko FX-888.

Got some Kester solder somewhere.

Is it easy access to where it needs soldered ? Not sure I want a project. I'll have to leave by 7 pm.

I hope we're still having it. I know they are fighting the waters again in their house. Too much up front notice for the rain gods to schedule a years worth of rain on AK day.

I'm no longer certain I can make this Fest. I really want to, but my supervisor from work is having a cookout in Pamona on Saturday night.

I thought I could excuse myself from his function, but he won't accept any excuses. And he retaliates if we don't obey.

So I thought I could do both, the Fest, then drive 90 minutes, catch the end of his function. His 'party' consists of playing horseshoe, and watching my co-workers get drunk. Fun stuff.

So I'm not sure I'll be in Grandview. I can make the 'no' decision in advance, if necessary, or just drop by.

sorry to be out of touch. Been shop vac in had extracting water from the music room. All is still a go and thanks everyone for all the help. cant wait to see you all.

I hope we're still having it. I know they are fighting the waters again in their house. Too much up front notice for the rain gods to schedule a years worth of rain on AK day.

We are go for lunch :) We have been able to keep up with it and I will have the Mcintosh room reopened by fri morning

Back
Top Bottom