Karma and the Infinity Funion

noprayer

I finally got around to installing my new midrange today in my pair of RS 4001's and decided to eat a bag of funions while i was enjoying a bit of Dream Theater and look what i found. Karma?

Attachments

• Infinity Funion.JPG
    Infinity Funion.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 31
Army said:
No problem, it's already been moved! :)

:lmao:

Army, you need to change your name to Radar. You home in on these misplaced posts like a guided missile. :D

Kencat said:
:lmao:

Army, you need to change your name to Radar. You home in on these misplaced posts like a guided missile. :D

Well you do know Ken, Radar O Reilly was from Iowa :D

noprayer said:
I finally got around to installing my new midrange today in my pair of RS 4001's and decided to eat a bag of funions while i was enjoying a bit of Dream Theater and look what i found. Karma?

Would that be the Polyspherite mids? Was just wondering today if you won them or not.

Those would be the ones. I paid dearly for them but i think it was worth it. It also leaves me with a spare in case the other one goes wonky on me. I think i am going to take a stab at fixing the one bad one too.

noprayer said:
Those would be the ones. I paid dearly for them but i think it was worth it. It also leaves me with a spare in case the other one goes wonky on me. I think i am going to take a stab at fixing the one bad one too.

Cool. Glad I found them in time for you to take advantage of it. Sorry you had to pay alot though. Maybe you could ebay the funion to offset the cost of the mids :scratch2: .

macaltec said:
Cool. Glad I found them in time for you to take advantage of it. Sorry you had to pay alot though. Maybe you could ebay the funion to offset the cost of the mids :scratch2: .

Mac, Where are you going to post that AR5 vs Infinity comparo? :naughty:

You'll need to double up, or at least notify us Infinitoids over here when you post over there.

What do you think at this point though?

Edit - this comment had nothing to do with the quote did it? I shake my head.

Last edited:
I'm just wondering how long it'll be before Army adopts the funion as his avatar. :scratch2:

- JP

Charivari said:
I'm just wondering how long it'll be before Army adopts the funion as his avatar. :scratch2:

- JP

Radar "Infinity" Funion.

I like it.

Good Night all :D

Kencat said:
Mac, Where are you going to post that AR5 vs Infinity comparo? :naughty:

You'll need to double up, or at least notify us Infinitoids over here when you post over there.

What do you think at this point though?

Edit - this comment had nothing to do with the quote did it? I shake my head.

Depends on which one wins the shootout. :pistols: :uzi: :smshot:

I wonder if i could really sell the Infinity Funion on the auction site. People WILL buy anything.

Hey whats the good in having a sense of humor, if you don't give it some exercise once in a while.

Besides JP now you can't say I don't take your advice seriously :D

Gotta love the karma :thmbsp:

Hmm, so the one piece of advice I have, though just a joking observation, that you choose to follow is putting a funion as your avatar? Glad it was on something important. :D

- JP

Back
Top Bottom