KC Area AK get together - June 2

jdsalinger just signed up as well. So that puts us at 13 now. I haven't started a swap/barter/sell table thread but just to let everyone know - there should be plenty of actual tables to set stuff on and I'll have some paper "tags" so you can write your name/AK nickname on it or nearby so everyone will know whom to talk with about any piece. I have some speakers, maybe even a few phono carts ( 1 I just bought recently a rebuilt AT-MC09), Nakamichi cassette deck (the rotating cassette autoreverse one) and some misc older CD and dvd players.

Can't wait for Tox's experiment to "come alive". I may have to have a 20 amp dedicated circuit put in the garage for that one!

Kurtgo, I would like to attend but have been having trouble sending you a pm. Can you send me a message to which I can respond?
I don't know what the message problem is. Probably pilot error on my part.

Uh oh Splat... my wife is going to be mad at me. Because it's my fault you guys are bringing a pecan pie and she has to eat as much as she can.

Oh good. That will go nicely with ribs.

Does anyone have a vegetable? Or do we know what those are?

The wife was going to make pasta salad, but promptly fell asleep. I may give it a go. Hold on to your stomachs!

Ummm.... vegetable....I knew I was forgetting something!

Tyella - we'll let Tox try the pasta salad first. If he's ok with it then it's ok with us.

Back
Top Bottom