KC area?

This is great to hear from so many members near by. I think this does warrant a local gtg. who would be up for a Friday or Saturday night ?

Hello all. I'd be willing to host another meet but now live in Piper. Someone else could host as well if wanted to. Let's start throwing out some dates.

I'm game for a meeting but couldn't host any time soon.
In-laws are in town until the end of October.
My hours are flexible but I have kids with lots of after-school activities.
Would love to put a face to the avatar.

Went to that gathering in Iowa, it was great but a drive from Columbia MO.

Pat, I sent you a message about those speakers. And welcome to AK! :thumbsup:

:p I keep meaning to update that, people are going to wonder about me eventually. Or maybe they already do. :rflmao:

I hope we can get Echowars and Jaymanaa at a KC area event, and all the others!

Glenn has been dealing with the loss of his mom this year, and hopefully will have more time when things settle down. Jay seems to have just found interests elsewhere, which is fine, but both of them are greatly missed.

I have EW's number and/or email, would be glad to pass that on via PM, or I can give him a shout myself. He probably needs a break.

BTW, if this gels for that date you may want to have a thread in Events. Oh and post a link to that in the Twangfest Ping Thread so the rest of the gang in the area hears about it. I suppose you could just use this thread here but post a link in the Ping thread. Probably the sooner the better.

I'm in for Piper. I was thinking of hosting one for this month, but I just worked a deal on some (new to me) speakers. I have to drive to Michigan to pick them up and found out that they are to big to fit in the car sooo I have to throw a clutch into my 4runner this week. Sounds like fun don't you think.

Hey I'm in Columbia, so if you get most of the way back and just can't make it with those new speakers, you can drop them off here for disposal :biggrin:

Seriously though, AKers are welcome any time to stop for a visit, a cold one and a listen at Chez Tox.

Tox - can you do the post? I don't know how. I couldn't even find what you were talking about last year! DeWise - I will be taking some speakers to Chicago early November for a fellow AK'r I picked up for him. Maybe that would help with bringing yours back?

Back
Top Bottom