Keces DA-151 MKII

Lwrs10

Its been quite a while since I have done any kind of listening. Over the last couple days my interest in my audio setup has resparked itself.

I listen to most of my music on my computer setup while working, and have been rocking an Aune T1 tube DAC for years.....like 5 years. Paired with the APPJ single ended EL84 tube amp driving some old Boston Acoustics bookshelf speakers.

Today I decided to wipe the dust off my Keces DAC and hook it up. This DAC has not seen the light of day in a good 5 years.

Holy crap I have been missing out. It sounded so good on my computer setup I swapped it in place of my Musical Fidelity DAC in my main system. This little Keces blows away the MF in every single aspect. So much more detailed. Smoother.

Anyways, anyone else ever even heard of this DAC? Or used one? Doing a bit of googling shows the headphone guys love this thing.

Attachments

• 20181119_122750.jpg
    20181119_122750.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 21
I used to own the DA 131.1 for a couple of years; sold it in 2012. Great DAC; like you said - very detailed and smooth sounding, with excellent bass. I came to it from an NOS DAC which was fine, but I found the Keces more dynamic.

index.php

index.php

Back
Top Bottom