KEF 107 frequency response Measurements

Hi Guys...
I need bit of a info....
Without listening ...and while overseas :D i jumped at opportunity to grab a pair of mint KEF 107 (without listening lol) . Was not much of an issue because I was after mint pair of these for a while because I heard them with my current amp Mark Levinson 27.5 while back and was blown away with results (hence search for them).
Now they are sitting in my room and I am 20.000km away for another 6 months without chance to listen to them and that's killing me :D :D
This is a bit of an upgraded 107 as it is recapped/refoamed/rewired(Kimber) and instead of T33 it now has a custom Raal 70-10 ribbon (made to spec to be a "drop-in" replacement)
X/O is said to be kept original , just recapped.
Unfortunately , NO KUBE.
Anyhoo , what I would like to know is has anyone measured frequency response on bottom end of R107 when used without KUBE ? Out of boredom I felt the urge to know what I am to expect when I get back home.
Owner of Raal and upgrader of this pair said to previous owner they were linear to 30hz at low end after upgrades so would like to confirm that and your experiences with low extension without KUBE.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom