Keggers Family Sale

Dinner break before I head back over. Still a ton of work, but I probably found another $1000 worth of tubes ( think 100-200 $5 -$10 tubes) and the box lots are set. Now it's just finishing the 4 rooms off, cleaning and pricing.

Look for full photo coverage tomorrow...

Still a ton of work, but I probably found another $1000 worth of tubes ( think 100-200 $5 -$10 tubes) and the box lots are set.

The place should be popping tomorrow Andy hope you all sell really well and move that stuff along.

Have you ran across anymore Golden Dragon Kt88?

Latin name: packus rattimus maximus! Would love to make another Michigan road trip, just came off one to help my mom disperse & dispose of my late uncle's horde. However , I'm already out of room. Dammit!
You're a top-notch guy to take that on!:bigok:

Was planning on coming out, but boy did I get sick last night. See you added Sunday, hoping I'll be feeling better.

Well, we sold a ton today; I'm stunned that we sold probably 75% of the tubes and parts. Speakers didn't fare so well, but at half off items under $100, we should get pretty clean tomorrow. Sorry, no pics, as I was running ragged most of the day.

I'm not that surprised. If I had come out, I would have cleared out the tubes and parts, and bought a lot of the receivers as well. I tend to stay away from speakers, so I would have left those. Glad stuff is moving.

The tubes were surprising as I had culled them 2x for common audio tubes and just left behind what I felt were a lot of off the wall or commons, like 6U8s, 5U4gs, 6AX4, etc, etc. My wife told me one gal bought maybe 10% of them to sell to folks to use in steampunk art at various shows and conventions she attended, and other bought some to make into necklaces like the one she was wearing. It didn't matter to them what brand they were, what they did, or if they worked as size was the primary concern. They were dirt cheap, like $0.05 each when lotted into $10 and $20 box lots. Another guy wanted old radio tubes and was happy to find the old 26,27, 42, and 80 tubes. I had planned to sell them in box lots as I built them, but they started building their own lots and when I saw that they seemed to be happy, I just let them go at it.

I'll post some pics of the carnage in the morning when I go back to get ready for tomorrow,s half off sale on items under $100, which is probably everything except for a few amps, receivers, preamplifiers, and speakers.

I should have bought that Kenwood.
Think they'd let me come by tomorrow for it?

All over. Cleanup charity coming to get all the leftovers.

The room with the keeper bits to still be sold on BT and other online venues 20180909_144845.jpg

Back
Top Bottom