Hiyas guys~ this is my first time in the Kenwood section. You fools, you left the door open. I have a KA-3500 that I'll be re-capping. Originally came to me as having right channel not working properly. Owner had identified that bias couldn't be set properly on Rch. I replaced Qe15,17 and got bias correctly set on both channels. EDIT: this repair is suspect. I can't explain why bias is OK now. Original transistors test fine on two diff cheapo testers. Nevertheless, this is a 1977 vintage unit. Since I already had to remove the boards (a little tricky) for the bias issue, now is the time to replace electrolytics. 40 years old is good enough, thank you. Unit is opened, boards half-way out. I removed both the pins conneting main board to black wires (neutral) of the transformer. This allowed me to get the main (and thus other) boards out for work. The bottom of this unit does not come off, you have to remove all the boards. I'll update as needed! I hope to have this all done in a week or two. Or three.