Kenwood KA-5700

Brownie3113

I just purchased a totally refurbished KA-5700 from Ambience Acoustics and the sound it pushes is amazing; totally clear........I had one in the 70's and I can't remember it ever being this clean, strong and clear. I will have Robert refurbish more of my Kenwood items. Highly recommended.

I've had my KA-5700 since 1979 and its been used almost full time since. One cleaning and that's it. It performs so much better than you would think for a smaller integrated amp. I crank the bass all the way over and spin classic rock vinyl all evening and it does not even get very warm to the touch.

I've had my KA-5700 since 1979 and its been used almost full time since. One cleaning and that's it. It performs so much better than you would think for a smaller integrated amp. I crank the bass all the way over and spin classic rock vinyl all evening and it does not even get very warm to the touch.

LOL I've had a KA-5700, KT-5500 and KD-2055 since 1978 (or so). I play classic rock all the time too.........'Cept I turn mine up loud enough to feel some heat.........

Back
Top Bottom