Kenwood KA-7300 - New To Me

denniswilson

I just bought a KA-7300 to add to my Kenwood Integrated collection...which consists of KA-8100 and a Kenwood Supreme Model 500....now I have the KA-7300. I swear...this amp is like brand new! What a find!!!
Its all original and sounds terrific as it is! Any thoughts or opinions on this model and those unique output device packs? Thanks!!!

All I know is I like mine a lot. Very high quality unit with a dual mono design. Also can be used as a stand alone pre-amp. But it has plenty of power to accommodate most any system.

All I know is I like mine a lot. Very high quality unit with a dual mono design. Also can be used as a stand alone pre-amp. But it has plenty of power to accommodate most any system.
I love this amp. I was reading some old threads about it. Lots of great comments about the preamp section. Resident Kenwood expert EchoWars gives it praise.

Congratulations, the KA7300 is a great amp, I've noticed it has a great bass weight, wonder if it's due to the double transformer config.
Have you compared it to the Supreme? My guess is they both must be quite close

Доброе время суток.Моно ли мне узнать где вы купили даный аппарат.Спасибо с ув...Ник.

I just bought a KA-7300 to add to my Kenwood Integrated collection...which consists of KA-8100 and a Kenwood Supreme Model 500....now I have the KA-7300. I swear...this amp is like brand new! What a find!!!
Its all original and sounds terrific as it is! Any thoughts or opinions on this model and those unique output device packs? Thanks!!!
Check the DC offset on it. They are notorious for have bad DC Leakage

Back
Top Bottom