Kenwood Kr 3400 tuner help

turbomustang

I purchased a Kenwood Kr-3400 that I will most likely give away but I need to re do the tuner wiring and I have not done this on an older kenwood so any schematics pics or any help at all I plan to give this to a member here once it is done

I find that hard to navigate,
what I need is pics of an identical unit showing how the tuning wire is connected to the tuning knob,I believe there is something missing as the tuning knob leads to a threaded rod with nothing attached to the threads ,only the wire is rapped around the rod and pretty much just slips rather than change channels

is there a member here that does repair on tuners? I want this to go to someone who would enjoy it (for free )and I want it to function fully.it is really a nice receiver but unless I purchase a service manual and I Can not seem to find one online.I would hate to toss out such a nice sounding receiver in very near perfect condition

I find that hard to navigate,
what I need is pics of an identical unit showing how the tuning wire is connected to the tuning knob,I believe there is something missing as the tuning knob leads to a threaded rod with nothing attached to the threads ,only the wire is rapped around the rod and pretty much just slips rather than change channels

I hope this pic may help you anything.

:D :D :D

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 67
Back
Top Bottom