Kenwood kt 7300 off track.

art2music58

:scratch2: Can some one please tell me how to get to the dial pointer on my kt 7300 i dont seem to be able to get to it from the inside and its coming off track! echowars ? Any one.Thanks Randy.

I don't think I've ever fooled with one of those... Sounds serious.

Can you post a pic? Perhaps someone with another 7300 can chime in... :scratch2:

I've got one and I think I have the service manual for it but gotta go earn some rent money this morning. I'll try to answer tonight.

art2music58,
You definitely have to take the faceplate off to get to the dial pointer. The only tool required is a 1.5mm Allen wrench to remove the large tuning knob. The dial cord fits over/under/over (or vice versa) three tabs on the needle "plate". Now if you are saying that the tuning cord is coming off the various pulleys you should be able to get to them by taking the top off. The six step threadup directions are somewhat confusing but there is an iso drawing that shows the method a little better (but not much). Maybe my wife can scan the diagram tomorrow and I could post it if someone will tell me how. I know nothing about posting pictures on this site.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom