Kenwood L Series

Jota2

Hello:
I posted this elsewhere
not thinking this would be the best place for it, Kinda new here, sorry.
Anyway, life happened. A change in jobs, new home and a new financial reality kept my audio activities to a minimum and I need some advice,
I did manage to keep all of my Kenwood L series gear. A pair of L-05s, a pair of
L-07Ms a pair of L-09Ms. Two L-07IIC preamps and a L-07TII tuner and two KD-500 turntables,
one with a late series Infinity Black Widow/ADC-ZLM the other with an Audiocraft AC-30/ADC-XLM.
The L-09Ms are powering a pair of B&W 803 Nautilus and the L-07Ms run a pair of Spica TC-60s. .
Currently all seems to be well, I do think it's time to get some of it upgraded. Who here on AK would work on the L-09s or the L-07CII? .....Maybe its all ok
I can't say I am having any problems yet.
Thanks in advance , it's good to be back

Not good to post the same thread in multiple places, but I ain't the law and don't care about this double post because both here and the top performance forums aren't really busy and you may need that exposure to find folks to work on these.

Echowars is the go to but I don't know how much new work he is taking in right now. But since you didn't mention where you are, it is hard to say where to take it for the refresh you want.

Be patient! You have some special stuff. A recap is in order. Just keep hanging out at the KARMA and help will come.

Thanks Blue Shadow, ghamilton
Glenn (ecowars ) has offered his expert help in the past with one of the L-07CII. Again sorry about the double post. I tried to delete it in the "More Options" edit options but did not see a "delete post"
I am located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I have asked around for awhile as to who might be a good tech. No good choices.

Well Albuquerque seems to read like you need to ship these or take a longer road trip.

Only subscribers can delete their own posts. If you need to delete or have other issues that are serious enough, you can click the report button at the bottom left of each post and tell a mod the issues. Probably not worth their work (they are busy) to do much to these two. Maybe merge them. But I don't care, just letting you know so you can decide how to handle things as needed.

I would see where Glenn stands and maybe look at Tom @ Northridge Electronics in CA. There are others but we only read about Glenn doing these. There are a number of qualified folks on AK that are members and some of them may contact you by PM to discuss. Well worth getting this gear ready for the next few decades.

Back
Top Bottom