Kenwood Owners Show Us Your Kenwoods!

You've only played it for 2 hours in 40 years?

It was a gift given to me as a child I put it away in a closet with a few other receivers I just recently took him out.
I'm 50 years old now so I'm going to start enjoying some of the things from my youth.

How the hell do you get a picture downloaded on here?? if its only 660 x 800? even compressed it doesnt work.
You don't download them to the site, you upload your photos to the site from your computer.

Not sure how it's done from a smart phone or tablet, but from a PC using Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer:
1. Down in the lower right of the screen there are three buttons (Post Reply) (Upload a File) (More Options)
Click (Upload a File)
2. A pop-up window will appear near the center of your screen that says "Upload a File (MAX 1MB)" Just below that is a box with 'Browse' after it. Click on 'Browse'
3. Your own computer file directory will pop up in another window. Find the photo you want to upload on your computer, click on it, then click on "Open" at the bottom right corner of your file diectory screen.
4. A thumbnail of your photo will open in a frame below the one where you are typing your post.
5. Next to the thumbnail of your photo are 2 choices 'Thumbnail' and 'Full Image'. Click on 'Full Image'. Your photo will then appear.

I assume it will be about the same procedure if using Google Chrome.

hey Im new to this ak forum but I just purchased a package deal/vintage audio equipment set.In it is a KR7070A reciever that is clean & done.Dont shoot the msngr but Im not into Kenwood stuff.I need $475.00 - is that out of line ?

KR-3130 recapped

Vp9fuRy.jpg

efCelfU.jpg

First Kenwood....KR-10000 III.......just picked it up in Colorado (Pueblo) while I was there.
WOW!!
.....one very small ding in the front (cosmetic), one light out (signal strength meter).....otherwise perfect.
No apparent mechanical / electrical dysfunction noticeable at this time.....
Sounds GREAT.....

Attachments

• IMG_20180319_151047.jpg
    IMG_20180319_151047.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20180319_151110.jpg
    IMG_20180319_151110.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20180319_151116.jpg
    IMG_20180319_151116.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 55
First Kenwood....KR-10000 III.......just picked it up in Colorado (Pueblo) while I was there.
WOW!!
.....one very small ding in the front (cosmetic), one light out (signal strength meter).....otherwise perfect.
No apparent mechanical / electrical dysfunction noticeable at this time.....
Sounds GREAT.....
That thing is beautiful!

DSC00866.jpg DSC00867.jpg My Kenwood 600. Rebuilt to Hopjohn's specs. Never cared for the JBL 4425's until they met the 600. Wow, they are actually descent speakers. Well, they were modified by me a little, but you can't tell looking at them. Yes, The 600 is one of the great amps of the past! I'm a believer.

Back
Top Bottom