Discussion in 'Kenwood-Trio/Kensonic-Accuphase' started by Retro Stereo, Nov 4, 2009.
You've only played it for 2 hours in 40 years?
One of two Kenwoods that I've ever own. The other one was an ugly turntable my brother gave me with a ton of stickers on it.
It was a gift given to me as a child I put it away in a closet with a few other receivers I just recently took him out.
I'm 50 years old now so I'm going to start enjoying some of the things from my youth.
Just been stored away for 30 years in my closet that's about it
You don't download them to the site, you upload your photos to the site from your computer.
Not sure how it's done from a smart phone or tablet, but from a PC using Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer:
1. Down in the lower right of the screen there are three buttons (Post Reply) (Upload a File) (More Options)
Click (Upload a File)
2. A pop-up window will appear near the center of your screen that says "Upload a File (MAX 1MB)" Just below that is a box with 'Browse' after it. Click on 'Browse'
3. Your own computer file directory will pop up in another window. Find the photo you want to upload on your computer, click on it, then click on "Open" at the bottom right corner of your file diectory screen.
4. A thumbnail of your photo will open in a frame below the one where you are typing your post.
5. Next to the thumbnail of your photo are 2 choices 'Thumbnail' and 'Full Image'. Click on 'Full Image'. Your photo will then appear.
I assume it will be about the same procedure if using Google Chrome.
hey Im new to this ak forum but I just purchased a package deal/vintage audio equipment set.In it is a KR7070A reciever that is clean & done.Dont shoot the msngr but Im not into Kenwood stuff.I need $475.00 - is that out of line ?
In more ways than one....
Used and abused Kenwood Model 650 undergoing a frustrating and expensive rescue.
EDIT - The latest frustration.
Back on track w/battle scars
Worth the money and time. In my case the money. I would do again without hesitation.
This is my Kenwood Model Eleven lll...... I even fixed that cheap timer unit that always is broke on most of these..........sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
First Kenwood....KR-10000 III.......just picked it up in Colorado (Pueblo) while I was there.
.....one very small ding in the front (cosmetic), one light out (signal strength meter).....otherwise perfect.
No apparent mechanical / electrical dysfunction noticeable at this time.....
One of the best receivers ever made!!!
That thing is beautiful!
Picked this beauty up for $30. Had to repair the spindle and motor grommets. I then fitted it with an AT14S and all is good.
KD-2055 “The Rock”
My first table. The only upgrade was a new Ortofon SH-4 head shell w/2M Red
Love this thing!
Separate names with a comma.