KENWOOD SUPREME 600 question!

You will likely need to create another thread to find that out. I know nothing about the pm8. But if I found another local supreme for $500 or less, I would run as fast as I could to get it.

Yes, Not everyone will have both the Model 600 and Marantz PM 8 together.
That VERY unusual amalgam fairly unique model all in one place and of all place Pakistan!
Collection from big time frame BIG even hard to put together in USA so how lucky is quadklipsh that they all in Pakistan and he find them all! ; - )
quadklipsh is big audio community club in Pakistan? Is there is web site maybe blog please post! : - )
I think GREAT if music machine like that in Pakistan! I very interested I know your town beautiful capital of Punjab! ; - )
Tell more! ; - )
JJ

That VERY unusual amalgam fairly unique model all in one place and of all place Pakistan!
Collection from big time frame BIG even hard to put together in USA so how lucky is quadklipsh that they all in Pakistan and he find them all! ; - )
quadklipsh is big audio community club in Pakistan? Is there is web site maybe blog please post! : - )
I think GREAT if music machine like that in Pakistan! I very interested I know your town beautiful capital of Punjab! ; - )
Tell more! ; - )
JJ
You would be amazed JJ of where in the corners of the world gear such as this ends up. Who would think that a Kenwood 700m and C would be found here in the Alaskan wilderness! But here it sits, and sounding great I might add!

You would be amazed JJ of where in the corners of the world gear such as this ends up. Who would think that a Kenwood 700m and C would be found here in the Alaskan wilderness! But here it sits, and sounding great I might add!
I agree but Alaska not Pakistan and Alaska also home to Alaskan Command so I pretty sure lot of guys station up there do PX thing Army Air Force Navy too so I would not be too surprise to find good audio machines in Alaska!
: - )
JJ

I agree but Alaska not Pakistan and Alaska also home to Alaskan Command so I pretty sure lot of guys station up there do PX thing Army Air Force Navy too so I would not be too surprise to find good audio machines in Alaska!
: - )
JJ
True, the military population likely brings a disproportionately large amount of audio gear to this state. I bought my Kenwoods in 1975 in Fairbanks Alaska which at the time was a boom town with the construction of the pipeline so the businesses knew they could sell relatively expensive gear to people with money burning holes in their pockets!

Yes guys , we get such amps here too. I do know many crazy hifi owners around . My good friend and tech owns the supreme 600 . I myself had the marantz esotec pm6 which is now owned by a cousin and a distant acquaintance owns the mighty pm8. He also bought the marantz pm94 today and was telling about it. .

Yes guys , we get such amps here too. I do know many crazy hifi owners around . My good friend and tech owns the supreme 600 . I myself had the marantz esotec pm6 which is now owned by a cousin and a distant acquaintance owns the mighty pm8. He also bought the marantz pm94 today and was telling about it. .

It's a wonderful world. :music:

Any of you seen something like that? Someone selling it as a Kenwood Stereo Integrated Amplifier 600 but the backplate is different. I can't see much, but on the label it's written something about china and ''KAD electronics international''

Attachments

• 126115072_3648989141824271_8963211851454061637_o.jpg
    126115072_3648989141824271_8963211851454061637_o.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom