Kill Bill Part One

Thatch_Ear

Addicted Member
What fun! We took the Aerosmith CD back to BB and exchanged it for Kill Bill. What a great choice.
I really enjoyed watching this in the theater and knowing what to expect just made it that much more fun because of catching some of the small details I missed the 1st time and recalling the ones I caught the 1st time.
Break dancing with dual katanas! Can it get any better than that? I watched those old Kung Fu movies and Spagetti Westerns, just missed most of the Black Exploitation flics and certainly didn't study them like madman Quenton, but this is just chocked full of little things from B and C films from 20 and 30 years ago it just makes it a joy to see. The Monty Python/Kung Fu spraying of blood under extreme pressure is just too funny!
The truck owned by Chuck who is here to ****........You can buy key chains!!
I'm going to be sitting in the theater Friday afternoon watching II, and I think I'll eat some Sweet Tarts and get a sugar high just for fun.

I'm with ya Thatch man! I am buying my Kill Bill Friday and will probably watch it Sunday or Monday then immediately go see the sequel at the theater ;) (I did the same thing with the LOTR series, watched the 1st and 2nd extended versions then went and saw Return of the King ;) )

That's great to hear. I've read and heard such conflicting opinions on this movie and the sequal that I'm almost to the point that I don't want to fall into the hype or hate categories.

Fortunately, I love the old Kung Fu movies, Tarantino movies, Kirosawa movies, have a broad mind for what I consider "entertaining" as opposed to award winning epic dramas, and most importantly, just started the afternoon shift and my daughter will be asleep. Time to fire up the Senn's.

Back
Top Bottom