KLH 17's

I've used it on KLH Six, KLH 17 (multiple pairs), KLH 32 (multiple pairs) and AR-4AX. Works great. I have another set of KLH Six , a set of KLH Five and a set of Fisher KS-2 in the queue and will be ordering some more soon.

Regarding restoration of klh model 17 curious as what to use as sealant /backing between tweeters / woofers and speaker frame before tightening the screws any suggestions ?I noticed the foam backing on my tweeters is worn out to say the least , there is an eBay seller offering replacement insulation pads for the tweeters however I am not sure if it’s worth the price or just an expensive gimmick ?

Regarding restoration of klh model 17 curious as what to use as sealant /backing between tweeters / woofers and speaker frame before tightening the screws any suggestions ?I noticed the foam backing on my tweeters is worn out to say the least , there is an eBay seller offering replacement insulation pads for the tweeters however I am not sure if it’s worth the price or just an expensive gimmick ?
Mortite rope/caulk is a favorite on this forum. Easy to shape to fit and will not harden over time.

Back
Top Bottom