KLH Model 24 "System"

My older sister has one of those she bought in college in the mid 70's . The turntable reciever still works except the drivers are half shot. Clean sound but couldn't play a current hungry speaker very loud. Good for low spl listening of vinyl.

I popped in on a garage sale today and spotted a KLH Model 24 integrated turntable/radio/amp with speakers. Essentially mint condition based on appearance alone.

Same as this one:

Fully automatic, queueing turntable

Worth pursuing?
If you see a mint one again buy it. Mint ones routinely go for over $250. In great working order these things sound fantastic.

Hi Dave - Thanks for the advice. If I ever come across another I will keep that in mind!

People around here are clamoring for all in one systems. That's why they buy Crosleys like hotcakes. That could easily sell for $150 to $200. And, once set up correctly, would be a much better vinyl experience!

i just bought a model 34 off of ebay,way pricy many years ago,maybe 1971..someone said the model 35 was powerful,an mated to model 6 speakers..i wish i knew wattage on this one,he says its way good sounding and ample power..i,ll never believe a model 20 is no 15 watts or so..you never even have to turn them halfway up an there massive..come on..gimme some power info on the model 34 i just bought,please.......i have two model 24,s..both needing work,an plainly clear word is 8 ohms,an 40 watts per channell////////

Back
Top Bottom