Klipsch Chorus II Date of Manufacture

hlcass

Hi all, I just picked up a pair of Chorus II's after losing out on a pair of Cornwalls (OfferUp) a few days ago. I have wanted CW ever since I got Heresy's Is. Glad I did, as the Cornwalls are too big for my listening space.
Love the Chorus's so far, and they just fit in their space.

I will be rotating early McIntosh SS and Scott 400, Fisher 222c with the Chorus's.

I am interested in when they were manufactured as Klipsch seemed to change the label design though the series.

Attached are the pictures if the labels, can you let me know how to decipher the numbers?

Thanks!
Klipsch Chorus 2 1.jpg Klipsch Chorus 2 2.jpg

I was just over at the Klipsch forum, and one of the members has a pair of Heresy II with the same "1985" date on the bottom of the labels, and the serial numbers are similar to yours. To quote the resident expert there, "When Klipsch started using computers, everything serial number-wise went to "something" in a handbasket."

You might open yours up and get the date codes off the drivers to at least get close.

Hope that helps.

Thank you, much appreciated. That explains the inconsistency of the labels and serial numbering that I have noticed on other Chorus II's.

Back
Top Bottom