Klipsch Hereseys, could it be?

Sorry Mitch! There is a guy who some might consider a famous rock star.
His name is Ted Neugent, not sure if spelling is right.
This star was in the US military and is quite outspoken in many matters and basically appears, on the surface, to be quite down to earth.

I was never that big of a fan being a bit older however, the seller here is tneug16 and bought a pair of rather pricey speakers while in Germany. Thay have remained in his closet and are almost unused, have some bidding going on and you consider them PA speakers. Good! Others might disagree.

I was just pointing out, could this be the real Ted Neugent who has, or should have plenty of cash, and might not have needed these so he tossed them in his closet and now is selling them.
I have no idea, just was pointing out something I saw that peaked my interest and thought others might also find it interesting.
Never heard those Klipsch speakers but I will stand behind what I said, they do look very nice and in great condition and based solely on the bidding and price they are up to, I suspect others agree.

Gary

I think he has his dates off or something looks fishy. Can not make out the fronts well but, the back scream Heresy I and they were discontinued in 1985 from memory. I have a late '85 and they are IIs. Possibly he hooked them up only once but left them outside the closet for a couple of years. Also, can you imagine anyone with decent gear dumping it in a closet for what 19 years?

I thought the Nuge' lived up in my neck of the woods, Jackson, MI actually, not Lewisville TX.

After all, he is The Motor City Madman!!

Ted's last name is spelled "Nugent". I don't think he ever was in the military. And isn't $720.00 a tad high for Heresies? They seemed to be going for around $400 when I checked a few months ago.

Of course, I got mine free!!

1) Ted moved to Texas recently, but closer to Crawford than Lewisville.

2) Those Hereseys went mighty high ($720), but to each his own (but they look to be mint originals).

3) And no, Hereseys aren't PA speakers... La Scalas are the Klipsch PA speakers. ;-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom