Klipsch icon brightness & lowering the treble

ultumax

I have a onkyo818 , it has a built in equalizer that audysee does not seem to use .
Is there anyway to lower the top end output of the speakers ? With or without equalizer

Even with earplugs my left ear still hurts , and when I had s friend over he musta had bad hearing because sound was up awful high for him to hear it .
Thanks !! Wish I had amp for atmos but onkyo 818 will have to do for now. No money for upgrades!! And it has plenty of power .

Is the receiver new or the speakers? In other words what is causing this, the receiver or the speakers?

Does it sound like that regardless of source?

Which model of Klipsch?

I don't know anything about that receiver, does it not have any manually controllable tone controls?

Look in the owners manual, it will tell you how.

It looks like a nice unit, I am sure it has a way to bring the top end down a bit.

Is the receiver new or the speakers? In other words what is causing this, the receiver or the speakers?

Does it sound like that regardless of source?

Which model of Klipsch?

I don't know anything about that receiver, does it not have any manually controllable tone controls?
I bought them all new like 6-7 years ago .
I’ve not tried to adjust it yet , I’ll try later it’s not overly too bright just would like to even the treble with the mids and bass.
Icon is besbuys exclusive klipsch discountinued year after I got mine , everything they sell is a fancier looking version of klipsch synergy!!!:lurk:
https://www.klipsch.com/products/kb-15-bookshelf-speakers-pair
Onkyo 818 is a robust 40 pound receiver, had audysee xt 32 but sadly no duel sub calibration like top of the line .

Back
Top Bottom