KLIPSCH kg-4 s

dakmensa

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Hello all,
Looking for opinions on the value of a pair of Klipsch kg-4s with Crites titanium upgrade, with original diaphragms included.
Missing one dustcap on a passive radiator, and with one very small tear in a grille. Otherwise very good condition. Original risers as well.
Thanks. IMG_20180413_074334617.jpg

These look pretty good. They appear to be Walnut. I see Kg4s of this quality and less going for $350-$400. The missing dust cap will bring them down some.

Sold some that were 9/10 near perfect. Some of the cleanest speakers I have ever seen. After a month they went for less then $200 in my market.
Was in remodel and needed space. I got for 50 so no loss, but my market can be weak.

Sold some that were 9/10 near perfect. Some of the cleanest speakers I have ever seen. After a month they went for less then $200 in my market.
Was in remodel and needed space. I got for 50 so no loss, but my market can be weak.

And where might your market be? The other posters above identify where they are located, so their responses provide useful information. I occasionally travel and knowing the market for various locations is helpful.

Back
Top Bottom