1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Klipsch speaker ID

Discussion in 'The Klipsch Korner' started by dwaller131, Oct 25, 2018.

1. dwaller131

dwaller131 AK Subscriber Subscriber

I have no affiliation with this sale, but I am trying to figure out if they are selling Klipsch speakers. Here's a link to the sale: (I originally posted this info in the Dollars and Sense forum, but wanted to post here also to get definite info on the speakers).

Looks like they have 2, maybe 3 pair. Heres a screenshot of one of them:
    Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 8.19.57 AM.png

Are these Klipsch? I'm not sure because I can't find another Klipsch speaker in my Google searches with the logo at the bottom corner of the grille. Just trying to get the right info .

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018

Please register to disable this ad.

2. usedto

usedto Lunatic Member

Remove the link to the sale. It's not allowed in forums other than Dollars and Sense.:thumbsup:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  3. macyjrm

macyjrm AK Subscriber Subscriber

There’s another shot of these speakers which shows the cabinets in the rear better. Viewed upside down you can clearly see Klipsch on the grill of what might be some version of Hereseys. I’m very uncertain what the speaker in the foreground is. Doesn’t look like any Klipsch with which I’m familiar. Hope this helps. Those folks had a lot of stuff!

4. dwaller131

Corrected! Thank you!

5. dwaller131

I spent about 30 minutes searching and searching and could not find ONE Klipsch speaker that had that type of cabinet or the nameplate in the bottom corner of the grille. I'm guessing maybe these are just oddballs that weren't big sellers.

6. silversport

silversport Super Member

I can't tell from your photo but it almost looks like Heresy Professionals that someone made a custom cabinet for perhaps in hopes of more bass...

Bill

Please register to disable this ad.

7. Jirachi

Jirachi Member

Need more pictures. Nothing came from the factory looking like that to the best of my knowledge. Agree with above post possibly different cabinet