KM-60 and KX-200 manuals Score....

larryderouin

I'm VERTICAL and Breathing...most of the time.
Subscriber
Just scored Owners, Assembly, Service Manuals and all the assorted little stuff packed in the boxes with the gear for the KM-60 and KX-200. Now I can go thru my KM-60 with a fine tooth comb and make sure it's up to snuff. As for the KX-200 manuals, I'll scan everything and send them to the AK Database and to jonboy for inclusion in the FISHERCONSOLES Site. I'll make sure the Schematics scans have all of the info on them as the current scans on Fisherconsoles is lacking some on the 2nd page of the schematic.
Heres the link to the ENDED Auction. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vtg-Fisher-...499398?hash=item2cbc1bcc46:g:phgAAOSwnHZYZvTb

Last edited:
Oh shit! I forgot about that stuff. Oh well, this new stuff will round out the info I have on the 60 and give me info on the KX-200. Edited.

Last edited:
Yep it's the KX-200. I looked really close at the pics (I copied them) and found the Owners manual for the KX-200. The Auction is titled KM-60 and KM-200. Previous posts and title edited.

Oh well.

Well, if there is anyone who should have doubles of Fisher stuff, it's you:D

Someone PLEASE, Tell my WIFE THAT! Just make sure you DUCK when that 12" Cast Iron Fry pan comes flying toward your head!!!!

I was glad that my KX-200 and KX-60 came with all manuals. I was wondering where to connect turntable ground wire, owners man told me where

Nice score Larry. It's great to have the manuals to a Fisher you own. Sounds like you got every manual Fisher made for them!
I looked at the auction and there is some great stuff in there. I bet you got at least 1 pan tossed at you by the wife for that pile :D

The manuals showed up Friday. Lot's of errata that I didn't have, like the little brochure for the LINCOLN Turntable, the 1964 Strata-kit Brochure, and 1 additional foldout diagram for the KM-60, plus the cover of the Owners manual that came is slightly different. Instead of the gold green band covering the lower 1/2 of the cover, the Right hand 1/3 is BLACK with a Silver Fisher Bird. Never seen that one before, so it goes in the primary pile for the KM-60.

If anyone has a KX-200 and doesn't have the 5-18x24 assembly diagrams to go with his Assy. Manual, PM Me. I've got a complete set now. And I think Office Depot could do 18x24 dual sided repro's. Same goes for the dual sided KM-60 diagrams.

When I get the time, I'll scan the KM-60 Owners manual, and Assy Manual, same for KX-200, and upload them to FISHERCONSOLES and AK DATABASE.

The manuals showed up Friday. Lot's of errata that I didn't have, like the little brochure for the LINCOLN Turntable, the 1964 Strata-kit Brochure, and 1 additional foldout diagram for the KM-60, plus the cover of the Owners manual that came is slightly different. Instead of the gold green band covering the lower 1/2 of the cover, the Right hand 1/3 is BLACK with a Silver Fisher Bird. Never seen that one before, so it goes in the primary pile for the KM-60.

If anyone has a KX-200 and doesn't have the 5-18x24 assembly diagrams to go with his Assy. Manual, PM Me. I've got a complete set now. And I think Office Depot could do 18x24 dual sided repro's. Same goes for the dual sided KM-60 diagrams.

When I get the time, I'll scan the KM-60 Owners manual, and Assy Manual, same for KX-200, and upload them to FISHERCONSOLES and AK DATABASE.
Pm sent!

Back
Top Bottom