Know any good sites to sell a rifle online?

Hope that holds up in court..
No reason why it shouldn't. Although I did show the seller my ccw permit, although I'm aware I didn't have to.

Private Transfer, Background Check Optional
In Nevada, private transfer of a firearm is generally lawful. No background check is required for a private transfer; however, per NRS 202.254 a private person may request that the Central Repository for Nevada Records of Criminal History perform a background check on the transferee. This law specifies that failure to request a background check does not give rise to any civil cause of action. Upon request for a background check with identifying information, the Central Repository has 5 business days to notify the requestor whether the person can legally acquire the firearm. It specifies that a person who does not hear back from the Central Repository within that time period can presume that the transfer is lawful. The Central Repository may charge a fee.

Hope that holds up in court..

"Face-to-face" sales (of long guns) without a Form 4473 are permitted in many jurisdictions, as long as both parties reside in the same state.
That being said, that doesn`t mean there`s no risk involved....I would prefer to use an FFL for any type of transfer.

Another vote for GunBroker, beyond that there are many websites that allow sales provided your a forum member.
If it were something rare or obscure I would look for a site that caters to those as you will find educated buyers who know what they are looking at.
If not and it's just a plain deer rifle why not find a local FFL who takes guns in on consignment?
Any questions concerning sales should be directed to you local police chief, sheriff, or BATFE representative.

Guess wanting to sell my Class-3 Uzi w/"No questions Asked" wouldn't cut it.. Like I'd EVER wanna sell it in the 1st place.. I've got right at $1200 in it, INCLUDING the then $200 for the Class-3 transfer.. Dunno what a Class-3 Uzi outright nowadays would be, I wouldn't start any lower than $5K to START with.. Next year will be my 30th year w/it, I can honestly tell you that it has been worth EVERY penny... Women, typically, DON'T wanna Shoot it, its gonna "Bite" 'em or somesuch. After they DO shoot it, & find that No, it DON'T "Bite", they then don't wanna give it BACK to me. Its just a LOT of Big, Nasty, LOUD, & EXPENSIVE F-U-N...

Armslist (local)
Gunbroker (local and out-of-state)
Colt Forums
Smith & Wesson Forums
CALGUNS

Back
Top Bottom