Koss Pro/4AAAs

I am listening to my approximately 25 year old pair of AAAs as I type. Different from my (original) AAs. Not better, not worse, just different.

They made some great stuff back then. I kind of wonder if the headphones that they'd replace my old AA's with would be anywhere near as nice...

They will replace the AA with AA parts. The AAA is a different and newer design. I worked on both.

Got a pr of Pro 4 AAA!

You'd have to pry my pro4AAA's out of my cold, dead, hands. I love these cans, they will grow on you and you'll start hearing things you never new were on some recordings.

Wouldn't part with them. Always wanted them and had this pair since the mid 90's. They sound great. Eric:music:

I've got about 3 pairs out in the garage and need to send them in. The wires break quite often resulting in a dead channel, and I think most of mine suffer that fate.
And they were THE headphone back in the day, especially in Milwaukee like Scram said. I think all my buddies had a set :yes:

I am one of the ones that have taken advantage of the Koss warranty...I had a set of their old IR Kordless models and a set of the Pro-4x/Plus models that I sent in this past spring....

I got back a set of the Pro 4AA/Titaniums and a set of the 900MHz JR-170's....

I also have a set of Grado SR-80's...and have had the 325i's....

I really like the sound and convenience of the JR-170's, but I don't much care for the sound from the Titaniums...compared to the 170's or the Grados they seem to be muffled, rolled off in the high end, not as transparent, nor as articulate as my other 'phones...but they do isolate sound better so I use them and a long extension cord when I'm vacuuming the floor...I've got a REAL noisy vacuum cleaner...

Just my $.02...

Back
Top Bottom