Koss PRO4AAA headphones...anyone else?

vinyldavid

Collectorius Giganticus
Subscriber
A friend just gave me a pair that he found.

They have rock hard earpads that are hardened in not the shape of my ears, so I can't give them a decent review, but I like what I hear so far..

Anyone have these or have used these in the past?

Those use the same ear pads as the ESP6, and ESP9 headphones and are filled with silicone. You might be able to find replacements on the bay or by googling. Nice non electrostatic headphones for their era.
Happy Holidays,
Jim

Send them back to Koss they have a lifetime warrenty they will replace the ear pads I think it costs $5.00 for the shipping back.

I have a pair I really like them. Mine are the newest Titanium version of the Pro4AAA

Triple A's used air filled ear pads. You can get new ones from Koss for a $5 shipping charge like Mark mentioned.

Contact them for a shipping address. They will fix anything else the needs replacement for the same $5.

No fluid filled cushions were used after 1975.

David Koss has a lifetime warranty regardless of the original user. Send them back to Koss and they will repair or replace them for $10 1-800-usa-koss. I have no affiliation with this company.

David Koss has a lifetime warranty regardless of the original user. Send them back to Koss and they will repair or replace them for $10 1-800-usa-koss. I have no affiliation with this company.

Who is David Koss? The company was started by John Koss and Martin Lang in the 50's. John's son Michael is the current president.

Missed a comma I guess, now that I re-read this.

I looked at the website, and I thought that they said that it was for the original user only to have them repaired....

I can give them back to the original user ( a company, actually, where my friend works), if that was would help....

Triple A's used air filled ear pads. You can get new ones from Koss for a $5 shipping charge like Mark mentioned.

Contact them for a shipping address. They will fix anything else the needs replacement for the same $5.

No fluid filled cushions were used after 1975.

Sorry, I was talking of the original Pro4AAA's which did share the silicone filled pads with the ESP6 and ESP9 phones of the same era.
Regards,
Jim

Not sure if the AAA pads fit the 6 and 9. They were derived from the A and AA cup design that I think is a different shape from the AAA.

Sorry, I was talking of the original Pro4AAA's which did share the silicone filled pads with the ESP6 and ESP9 phones of the same era.
Regards,
Jim

Triple A was a new design. Sorry they had nothing to do with the ESP6/9.

You must be talking about the Pro4 double AA's?

Who is David Koss? The company was started by John Koss and Martin Lang in the 50's. John's son Michael is the current president.

Missed a comma I guess, now that I re-read this.

David is the one they prefer to ignore. He looks like a guy named Steve, who you may have worked with. :D

Were you involved with the Music Box radio?

Back
Top Bottom