KR 6330 lights

Jim Carr

Hey everyone I just got a KR 6330 and need some 8 volt lights for the meters and source indicator lights. Any help? Also as they are ac lights can I use led replacement?

Thank you for the link. The meter light is the same but the indicator lights are a little different. I have sent a email to dgwojo to see if he can help.

Jim.

There are some people on the famous auction site that make 8 volt fuse lamps that work on AC. A warmer white color would probably work best in your unit if you want to keep it original, though there are also other colors (Marantz blue, green, etc) As for the indicator lights, on most of these kenny's those should also be 8 volt. I have been able to find AC compatible LEDs that work for that, however you may want to put a colored filter over the LEDs since they can be very bright for indicator lamp replacements. Nice receiver by the way. I hope I could help.

-R

stop using famous auction sites. (or infamous ones) parts express has a newer expanding collection in blue, warm and cold white for some really good falling prices.

Back
Top Bottom