KSC1845 not available, suggestions?

Are all eBay versions of these fakes? I know the general consensus is that they are, but if they are tested before use, might help some people out of a hole as it were?
They can't all be fakes.

Are all eBay versions of these fakes? I know the general consensus is that they are, but if they are tested before use, might help some people out of a hole as it were?
They can't all be fakes.
Unless you know the seller very well, don't buy semiconductors on ebay.

And the Mouser supply of a few tens of thousands are supposed to be shipped anydaynow. With this delay in availability by the different suppliers, folks are stocking up and there will be some sitting on shelves for a while. Mouser will probably never notice.

these bag wasters have not shipped mine yet, the order says 'processing', Im gonna call them and gripe, they have had the $$ for months now

if out of stock at RS they take the money when shipped . or when you call them and they say will overnight from Germany etc for no extra cost . i wouldn't abuse this but is good to know it can happen if needed and genuine rush job .

so true, just got the email, my 1000 are on the way. I will order 800 992's to match and that should get me thru life. Unless I become obsessive and do this full time

800? in all the 992's it looks like 1000 would cost LESS than the 800. 43- 45 bucks instead of 50- 52 bucks. go for the FB's if you can - the tape is a pita but it's worth the gain.

KSA992:
P 200 - 400
F 300 - 600
FA 300 - 700
FB 430 - 600

E 400 - 800

BU = bulk packed
TA = ("machine gun" belt) tape

KSA992FBU 12,525
KSA992FBTA 4265
KSA992FATA 4331
KSA992FTA 132

This is answered in the threads on this famine. There are choices depending on the need.

Of course application matters, just trying to find any options I was not aware of and searching did not turn up a consensus or that many threads on the famine. Guess everyone has a back stock.

Back
Top Bottom