Ladies and gentlemen, your attention please.....

Kamakiri

The New Dynamic
For those of you who know Reel 2 Reel, and those of us who don't, he's one of our brothers here who is in hard spot. Please read this link:

http://audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=92935

Now I know that this is the Holidays, and money is difficult and hard to come by for many of us, myself included. Fortunately there are those of us who are blessed with abundance, and I would appeal to you as a friend to consider helping out with a donation of any kind. Most of us have been through difficult times in our lives, and can relate directly to Gary's situation.

Gary and his wife will have to sleep in their van, leaving their home, to try to obtain work outside of their home as employment is quite scarce.

A donation of a few members for $5 or $10, or more if you can, can help provide them with food, a hot shower at a hotel on the way down, or maybe a little help to find a place to live as Gary and his wife begin a new and hopefully fruitful live down in Texas.

Please, help us help one of our native sons to make his Christmas if not bright, much less worrisome. You can contact Grumpy directly through PM or email at grumpy@audiokarma.org, and he can immediately hand the cash to Gary as he begins his journey south.

Edit: PayPal in at imgrumpyerr@wowway.com

Donations can also be mailed to

AudioKarma
3766 West 12 Mile Road PMB #159
Berkley, MI 48072-1112

But please make checks or money orders out to David Goldstein rather then AK. If any money comes in after Gary has left on his trip it will all be forwarded on to him at his new residence.

We have turned Gary's access masks off to this forum temporarily so that he cannot see this post. Please don't alert him to it.

I don't know how he'd feel about a mass appeal, but this HAS to be done.

I ask you not only as an administrator of AudioKarma, but as a fellow human being. I thank you for any assistance you can provide. Happy Holidays, and God bless.

E-mail sent to grumpy. Glad to help. That's what the holidays are all about.

grumpy -- forget the e-mail. I paypal'ed ya. Jim

I don't need anymore anything audio or otherwise!

A little something to help out one of our own in a time of need, warms the heart big time!

A little copy and paste into paypal...imgrumpyerr@wowway.com and it's a done deal!

Thanks Tim and Dave for making this possible :thmbsp:

Happy Holidays and a much brighter New Year for all!

Paypal sent to the Grumpster via your Paypal edit.

I read R2R's post and felt bad that I'm not along his route. It is my pleasure to help out.

Peace and Hope to all...and Safe Journey.

'Tis the season to help where we can! Grumpy, I just sent what I could via Paypal. Please wish Reel 2 Reel and his family luck.

RE:Bout Time: (I got around to reading the thread)

This response was meant to express that, up until now, I had no clue if anyone had taken any action to instigate this, and I cheer the fact that action has been taken. Thanks to those responsible for starting it.

I'm also unemployed right now, but am sending what I can to help a fellow AK'er and his family.

Merry Christmas to ALL

Back
Top Bottom