Las Vegas to Rockford IL

SteveJewels

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
It looks as though I will be traveling from Las Vegas to Rockford IL via Denver.

I have a verbal commitment for a job and expect to finalize things this week.

Assuming that it comes together I would be leaving Vegas around the 27th to 29th for Denver and leaving Denver the 1st or 2nd of August.

I will be pulling a small U-Haul and I will have some room.

Update, I expect to leave LV Tuesday or Wednesday August 7th/8th and arrive in Denver the following evening. I plan to leave Denver the 16th or 17th for Rockford.

Welcome to Rockford, live on the East Side. A few members are in the Rockford area, I'm 40min. away, up in Wisconsin.

Thanks!!!

However there has been a 'slight' change of plans. LOL

Monday I got a call, "What would you think about working in Dayton OH?" So I am headed to Dayton instead.

To update the PE part, I am now in Aurora CO. I will leave here Thursday for Dayton. The trailer will be loaded Wednesday afternoon in Arvada and dragged to Aurora for the evening.

Last edited:
Thanks!!!

However there has been a 'slight' change of plans. LOL

Monday I get a call, "What would you think about working in Dayton OH?" So I am headed to Dayton instead.

To update the PE part, I am now in Aurora CO. I will leave here Thursday for Dayton. The trailer will be loaded Wednesday afternoon in Arvada and dragged to Aurora for the evening.

Please reply by email for PE requests. I might not get back here in time.

Back
Top Bottom