Last call for AK T Shirt orders

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Last call for AK T Shirt orders. If you want one please Message me by 4-7. Thanks

Grumpy

Grumpy's T'shirts aka. Audiokarma

This is the second thread from a previously threadless life.
I'm pleased to say this information super highway has possibilities
Am interested in a couple of XL Audiokarma T'shirts.
Problems are, don't have compatible credit card for O'seas transactions;can get a visa card, but i assume you have a time issue with 4/7. order commitments.
Don't know whether you have more specs. available on colour or design etc.
My order could be rejected!
I'll keep an eye out for your reply in the forums, or i believe you have a membership authorized email option.

Regards,
Darkbleak1

The order was placed. I do have about 2 extra shirts ordered. Those will be sold first come first serve.

Grumpy

Some of you guys should be getting your shirts any day now. Shipped out a couple of more Tees today and hopefully the rest will go by early next week.

Down to 1 black and I think 2 white left.

Grumpy

the last reamining black shirt is an..............................................XL :D

The black shirts cost a buck more to.

Grumpy

Hey, Omer, thanks for the bump.

I forgot all about this.

Grump, have the black ones come in? I haven't received mine yet.

Just checking!
Clay

Hi guys

I had actually forgot about the shirts i ordered to.

The guy we get them from has part of his shop in his basement which i just found out was flooded from all the rain we have been getting hammered with.

I told him we were in no hurry but I may look into getting the tee's done else where till he gets everything back in order.

Again sorry about the delay but theres not much we can do but wait.

Grumpy

Hey where is the link to order AK gear? Angel claims she wants to model one of those denim shirts that the admins were wearing at last years AK fest. Now I need to order one. :mad:

Mike

Back
Top Bottom