Last ones gone.

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Great meet ! Seen lots of old friends and hopefully some new. Thanks everyone for coming.

Thanks for the hosting! It was just my 2nd SMAC gathering, I've fully enjoyed both. Learned a TON today, and thanks to those that helped me with Q's.

I overheard the part about swapping a (rectifier?) tube, but there wasn't room for me to really listen in. Douglas' mod'd Oppo was interesting too.

Hi everyone!

We had a great time seeing all you again! Nice meeting some new people as well!

Those were really good wraps from einstein!

Nothing but great fun, great times, great people and great audio!

Look forward to the next meet! :banana:

Thanks!

:beer:

BTW,

I also enjoyed listening to that Ipod-320kbs MP3/Audio Techinica earphone setup when I first arrived. Good listening to who ever owned that setup! :music: I forgot your name/username....

Thanks,
Doug

Great to see everyone, these things just keep getting bigger and bigger..

Great to see everyone, these things just keep getting bigger and bigger..

Ernie counted 25 at one point. That would be second only to Squid's 28 + - the biggest ever. So second largest gathering in SMAC history. Good thing there was plenty of room:eek:

Thanks Dave - definitely a cool time:smoke:

Jeff

Actually, we had 28 come in, just not all at one time. Three late arrivals, after the 25 count.

It was a great time, I got to meet some new people, and didn't get to talk to everyone, as it was a bit 'congested'.

But it was BIG FUN! (Did Wiggy make it, after I left?)

Lemme guess.......Rob or Kegger?
Jeff

Hah, probably both!
Knowing those two, I'll bet dinner was up next and then lots of vinyl listening afterwards. :yes:

Thanks again Dave, Great time and your system sounded spectacular as always! :thmbsp:

Actually rob and Scott were the last to leave.

never did see wiggy but as pointed out it was congested so i could have missed him.

Last but not least

Geeeezzzzz! The punishment I take for being late on both accounts :yes:

Had a great time as always and I think Grumpy's kit is sounding about as good as I ever can recall it (and its never been bad).

I love the sota's new SME arm for Q-ing and it's stable as a rock. The Harmony, after a little tube rolling by Kegger, sounds (I hate to admit it) very musical for digital! I like it.

It was great to see all the usual suspects and some new faces. This organization has really grown!!

Thanks again to an excellent meet Grumpy!!!

Happy Listening! :beatnik:

Rob,

Your company is always welcome. Or is that your vinyl ? lol

Both are nice to have. Thanks for making it.

Dave

If anyone was curious as to what we listened to, heres a pic.

Attachments

• P1040017.jpg
    P1040017.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom