Our Friend hrballenger has Passed ("Latest info on my cancer battle")

Bless you Hurley and your family, I watched my wife fight breast cancer for seven years ,I know how hard it is on every family member.I pray you will make a full recovery .
May God bless you and give you strength to beat this.

You are going to be in my thoughts Hurley, your good people and I hope you keep right on fighting

Another good friend and AK member's significant other is terminal and he is doing everything to make her remaining time here in this life as easy and fun as possible

We only have one life so it's important to value each day you wake up and make the most of it. So hug your friends and family as much as you can because someday you just may regret not taking the opportunity to say "I love you and you mean everything to me"

Fight the good fight, keep on truckin', You outdid the odds so far. Healing, Godspeed, and Karma to you and your family, Hurley! Best wishes. You've been a model on how to handle adversity.

Spoke to Hurley today. Good man. Pray for him. You can start by saying amen to this one.

Abba (dear Father),
Please guide the medical personnel to have special, inspired skill, the ability to see what must be done, how much to administer, and how often. Please continue to keep pain at a distance, and grant peace beyond all understanding to Hurley and his beloved. Please envelop them in a tangible sense of your presence and love. If it be your will, You could speak but a word and cancer would be only a memory. Nothing is so much as difficult for You. Nevertheless, Your will be done. Thank you for granting us the blessing of Hurley's presence in our lives, and please grant that he will continue to be with us a good, long time. You are good, and Your mercy endures forever.

Rich P

He is a well-spoken, intelligent, thoughtful, and courageous man. He is blessed with a good, loving woman. Our world is enriched by having him in it. Bring his name up before the throne often and intensely.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Amen.

My family and I want to say thank you all again for all the well wishes and prayers. This group is truely great karma. We are humbled.

It is because of folks like you that AK is the kind of place that it is.

Rich P
I have to second this, it's everyone of us who care and support each other when it's needed. Hurley you are one and the same as all that always try to help and reach out to others in countless threads that really matter.

I just saw this tonight. I am so sorry you are going through a tough time right now. I am hoping and praying for your total and complete healing. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

You've beaten the odds so long that there's no reason to believe that can't continue - stay strong, sending positive thoughts for you and your family during this trial...

My family and I want to say thank you all again for all the well wishes and prayers. This group is truely great karma. We are humbled.
hi, not sure if I have the right to ask about your treatments, but have you considered any alternative approach along with your standard of care? wishing you all the best in the world nonetheless.

I don't know how I missed this thread for so long. Keep fighting Hurley.

All my best wishes.

Lee.

Thoughts and prayers sent.

With your positive attitude and optimism I'd have to say that not only is your glass completely full it is also running over. Keep fighting the fight and I hope you're here for a long long time. :thumbsup:

Another who just found out the news. Yet another who will be pulling for you in this fight.

Barney

Back
Top Bottom