Leak stereo system

swanmark

Hi Guys, looking for some help, a friend of mine has a leak stereo system she wants to sell and asked me to help. problem is neither of us have a clue what its worth, so we don't know what to ask, so we are hoping that you guys can give us some idea. The system is Leak, it has 2 huge speakers, floor standing about 3 or 4ft tall, It has a matching turntable, and the amp is the Leak Delta 70. The 3 items are in superb condition, all work perfectly, they look as if they were bought yesterday. so if anyone can help it would be much appreciated. I apologise if this is in the wrong section but its my first post.

I am sure some will begin to chime in on the Leak Delta 70, but if you could provide some pictures, that will help us with being able to more accurately price and, at the same time, make this thread a good reference for any future inquiries for these models.

Taking a quick look for completed eBay sales for the Leak Delta 70, there is a recently sold one for $189 US (sold in UK). The other reference I found was from 2012 for about $120, so for a local sale, you are looking at about 50-60% of eBay sold value.

That thread has nothing to do with this. The Delta is solid state, and while it is a nice amp, it doesn't have the cache of the tube units. I suspect @Audio Fan has the valuation correct on the amp, and agree we need pics of the speakers and table.

Welcome to AK, swanmark.

Thanks for the education. I never heard of Leak but just saw the name Leak in the thread and assumed . . .

Pics would have gone a long way to avoiding my confusion.

Back
Top Bottom