Leaving AK.....ready for change

Good luck Jeff - I hope things go well for you.

I think, with anything really, you have to have balance. I like to pop into AK and catch up because of the great info and the vest majority of the folks here I truly like. Just a great bunch of folks - I have seen some truly selfless acts take place on this site - And some bone-headed acts as well.

AK, as with many things, is best enjoyed in moderation.

Peace.

j

It is time consuming now days going through new posts. I spend to much time reading here also. I suppose I will become more refined in my choices as well. Good luck and happy hunting.

Jeff!

A happy balance is essential. Change is good and I hope you change your mind and visit us from time to time.

I've enjoyed your comapny!

Carl

Don't be a stranger, Jeff. You'll always have a home here at AK.
Regards from Tom

It takes a special quality in a person to realize a new direction in one's life. I hope that new direction is a positive one for you. All the best to you. Hope to see you around again.

Good Luck Jeff. I always enjoyed your posts.

Hope that you'll revisit us sometime!

:sadwave:

This is the birth's section, not obituaries! I hate to see ya go Jeff, but you're always welcome here!! Pop in and say hello every now and then.

Take care,

Ron

I was also not in a very good place, as far as my career was concerned. I had just finished college a short time before, and had come to the conclusion that my career choice "chiropractic" was not for me. So I flushed the toilet and tried to regroup.
I sent you an e-mail, interesting posting!! :sigh:

I've decided to get out of a general rut, and among other things AK is on a page in my lifes' photo album thats being turned over to reveal a fresh page and fresh way forward. Sometimes you need to kick yourself in the butt and smell the roses......change habits.......and start with a new outlook.

sorry to see a fellow AK'er go, but i admire your dedication to making a change. best wishes. :thmbsp:

Na zdorov'a!!!!!!

Vaya con Dios!!!!!

Aufweiderzien!!!!!!!

Buon Giorno!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye, Bye!!!!!!!!!!

Dave

Yeah, I spend way too much time at the computer. Fully understand Jeff.:thmbsp: I'm a member at two other audio sites as well as three model-building sites. A total of 6 sites I visit on a regular basis, including this one. Crazy. I'm a dedicated-hardcore model builder and I SHOULD be working on models right now!

Russ

Good luck man,,,one day I will kinda follow suit but just by reducing my time in here....But in reality, at least to me, is the quality of the people I met here that makes me come back a lot...gear is cool, but if i couldnt just express my insults to a few members, my day wouldnt be complete...!

Remember Jeff - we're only a click away! :D

I have to agree, it's really too bad to have to sift through what I consider junk...
Well, the "junk" is often how we get insight into each other beyond "Which amp are you running?" :yes:

That recent thread "How does a young man get ahead these days" was a major inspiration for me.
And that, my friends is what makes the "junk" worth wading through - those little diamonds in the rough. They are not the same for everyone, but they are out there.

When I first joined AK, if I only logged in once a day there were about 7 or 8 pages of new posts. Today when I logged in (after a 20 hour absence), there were 17 pages. We've grown a bit, it seems.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom